College Program Coursework
Ellen F. Bench, D. Hom., H.M.C. Homeopathic Master Clinician, is the key presenter, lecturer, educator, author of 8 DVDs, and founder of these programs. She has been in private Classical Homeopathic Practice for 26 years as of 2016 and has studied with some of the best homeopathic instructive practitioners in the US, Canada, and Europe.
Ellen's student population has exceeded 5000 students in attendance of classes offered as she has travelled teaching communities and practitioners around the US for over 16 years.
We will be using the newer, modern texts and applying them to daily use in this 3-year program. Coursework includes studing the Modern Homeopathic Masters:
- Rajan Sankaran (Soul of Remedies and his many other works)
- Jan Scholten (Minerals and Elements)
- Lou Klein (a Materia Medica master)
- Linda Johnston and Frans Vermulen (Plants and Monera nosodes)
- Nancy Herrick (Hahnemann Medical Clinic, Nutritionist, Homeopathy Clinician)
- Dana Ullman (Homeopathic Educational Services, Author, Publisher, Homeopathy Researcher)
The motivation for studying the materials of these masters is that they are successful homeopaths. Their material is from experience not just theory. You will be thrilled when their material clicks into use and produces results. Ellen is and has studied with these masters and has applied their teaching in her own private practice while she has achieved the 20-year milestone in private practice.